Rapid Antigen Test
- Convenient, Easy to use, Results in 20 minutes
Rapid Antigen TestConvenient, Easy to use, Results in 20 minutes
INDICAID ART Test Kit
The INDICAID Rapid Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunoassay desgined for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens in direct nasal swab samples. Authorized for self-test and professional use in Singapore by the Health Sciences Authority (HSA) under the Pandemic Special Access Route (PSAR).
- Fast: Intuitive visual results in 20 minutes.
- Accurate: Clinically validated with overall sensitivity and specificity at 91% and 96% respectively.
- Easy-To-Use: No special equipment or facilities needed.
- Variants Detectability: Able to detect the presence of certain variants.
- Population Screening: For both symptom and asymptomatic individuals.
Remove the test device and swab from their packaging.
Tilt your head back. Gently insert the swab about 1 inch into one of your nostrils. Rub the swab againts the wall of one of your nostrils at least 5 times in a large circular path. Repeat with your other nostril.
The buffer solution vial cap is composed of two parts. Remove the entire cap. Stir the swab into the buffer solution by twisting the swab back and forth 20 times. Slightly tilt the vial to ensure the swab tip is fully submerged in the solution.
Close the entire vial cap tightly. Immediately perform Step 5-7.
Remove the top half of the vial cap to expose the dropper tip.
Hold the vial vertically. Squeeze and drip 3 drops of the solution into the circular opening of the test device.
Leave for 20 minutes and read the results. DO NOT read after 25 minutes. Refer to "Interpreting Your Results" section below.